Senior Structural Engineer Marine ~ Florida – Houston
Minimum of 8 years’ working experience required working as a Senior Structural Engineer Marine within the Marine Construction Industry. Senior Structural Engineer Marine will be providing senior level structural design engineering support for the construction of marine structures, projects may include port facilities, wharves, liquid cargo terminals, bridges and causeways, container terminals, cruise terminals, bulkheads, docks, piers or marinas. Senior Structural Engineer will advise and supervise Engineers and Project Management team members on a regular basis.
- Master’s and/or Bachelor’s degree (required) in Structural Engineering or in Civil Engineering with Structural emphasis. Professional Engineer license in an US State or ability to obtain PE through reciprocity within 6 months of hire.
- Marine structural engineering design is required
- Prior work experience within the Marine Construction industry or industrial industry preferred not essential
- Project Manager must have working knowledge of Project Management & Administration, Marine Construction Materials, Procurement, Estimating, Scheduling, Project Tracking Software, Cost Control, Engineering & Project Standards, and Safety & Environmental Compliance.
- Locations; Caribbean, Florida, Texas
Project Manager ~ Compensation
- $140,000 – $190,000
- Travel: 25% for walk through/site visit/trade shows
- Vehicle & gas card or allowance
- Company provided LTD/STD
- Cell phone or allowance
- Eligibility to participate in our 401k (w/ 4% match)