Senior Project Manager Marine ~ United States of America and Caribbean
Minimum of 10 years’ working experience required working as a Senior Project Manager Marine within the Marine Construction Industry. Project Manager Marine will be a senior advisor and internal consultant in all areas of project management. Areas of expertise include estimating for bid proposals, calculating project costs, selecting suppliers, procuring materials and services, interpreting project plans, scheduling project work activities, providing project oversight, interfacing with project personnel, and helping to ensure successful project completion and close out.
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering/Construction Management
- Prior work experience within the Marine Construction industry or industrial industry preferred not essential
- Senior Project Manager must have working knowledge of Project Management & Administration, Marine Construction Materials, Procurement, Estimating, Scheduling, Project Tracking Software, Cost Control, Engineering & Project Standards, and Safety & Environmental Compliance.
- Locations; Caribbean, Florida, Texas
Project Manager ~ Compensation
- $160,000 – $185,000
- Vehicle & gas card or allowance
- Company provided LTD/STD
- Cell phone or allowance
- Eligibility to participate in our 401k (w/ 4% match)