Senior Project Manager ~Caribbean
Minimum of 10 years’ experience working in a similar capacity. Project Manager will be working directly for the Client.
- The Senior Project Manager must have Caribbean experience due to the location and nature of the projects,
- The Senior Project Manager will be interfacing with GMs & Owners on the Caribbean Islands
- The candidate must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously on Caribbean islands.
- The Senior Project Manager must have strong on-site management skills, managing contractors and general workers on the Caribbean Islands.
- The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the refurbishment work to existing common areas, facility improvements, conversions, roads, villas, pools, water & fuel storage, sewage treatment, jetty construction.
- The Candidate must be flexible to travel between two Caribbean Islands.
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join a luxury brand working very closely with owners ensuring all budgets and deadlines are met within a timely manner.
Senior Project Manager~ Compensation
- Salary USD125K
- Medical Insurance reimbursement
- 1 vacation return flight per annum