Quantity Surveyor ~ Caribbean
Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Quantity Surveyor
- The Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for preparing tenders, quotations, budget costs, material procurement schedules and monthly interim valuations and variations for the construction Caribbean Company.
- The Quantity Surveyor will prepare, negotiate and agree final accounts to maximize profitability for the construction Caribbean company.
- Caribbean experience is preferred.
- Candidate must have experience in working on luxury high end resorts, residential and commercial projects at both pre and post construction phases.
- The Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for monitoring contractual matters and prepare and issue all relevant contract notification letters to Employers, Clients, their representatives and subcontracts alike on behalf of the Construction Caribbean company.
- The Quantity Surveyor will be responsible to the Commercial Manager for the overall financial management of construction projects so allocated within the Caribbean.
- The Quantity Surveyor interface on behalf of the construction Caribbean company with subcontractors, business associates; and other personnel on matters relating to the Quantity Surveying Department.
- The Quantity Surveyor will liaise with the Construction/Project Manager on all contractual matters relative to the Quantity Surveyors function.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a well-established construction company in the Caribbean