Mechanical Estimator ~ Caribbean
Minimum of 7 years’ experience as a Mechanical Estimator working within the MEP Construction Sector industrial & commercial projects.
- Software: Trimble – Autobid
- Estimating: Spreadsheets, Project Scheduling, Microsoft Project & Auto CAD
- Mechanical Estimator will Analyse Tenders, interpret specifications, prepare take offs and costing from Mechanical, Plumbing, HVAC, and HVAC Controls construction drawings
- Mechanical Estimator will be liaise with Architects, Consultants, Engineers, Sub-contractors and suppliers
- Mechanical Estimator will be reporting to the Estimating & Resources Planning Manager
Fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Estimator to work with a well established MEP specialist firm in the Caribbean, our client truly care for the wellbeing of their employees and has a well established team and looking to grow even further.
Ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills able to work independently and manage conflicting and self discipline to meet deadlines.
Mechanical Estimator ~ Compensation
- Salary will be based upon experience
- Ex-pat package will be provided
- Housing allowance, transport, four weeks vacation plus paid bank holidays, relocation allowance