Quantity Surveyor / Project Manager ~ Caribbean
Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Quantity Surveyor or Project Manager from a Quantity Surveying background within the building Construction industry.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying / Project Managing
- Experience in working abroad, ideally remote locations with limited services
- Computer: Quantity Surveyor programs Procore experience or similar
- Reporting to the Project Director
- Excellent English written & verbal
- Project: New Builds Luxury High End Villas
- Location: Remote – single status only
Great opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor who has experience in Project Management to join a General Contractor in the Caribbean.
Quantity Surveyor will oversee preparing monthly payment applications, cost reports and forecasting, ensuring contract procedures are carried out within executed agreements.
Field assistance with measures/ queries and preparation of change order proposals.
Quantity Surveyor / Project manager Compensation ~
- Salary negatable $ USD
- Housing / Flights / Health Insurance – Full Ex-Pat pachage
- Single status only