Construction Manager ~ Caribbean
Minimum of 7 years’ experience working Client-Side within the construction industry, with a Degree in Project / Construction Management.
- Construction Manager will be responsible for the preparation of project schedules; managing tender process and negotiation of construction packages in the Caribbean Island they are stationed.
- Construction Manager will be responsible for organizing and coordination of contractors on site; procurement of works, materials and labour;
- Supervision of the works to ensure completed in accordance with drawings and specification.
- Construction Manager will ensure execution of works are performed in accordance with best health and safety practices in the Caribbean Island they are stationed.
- Construction Manager will lead and oversee a well-communicated RFI process, change Order, logs, punch list, handover process and documentation such as:
- Operation & Maintenance Manuals;
- Reporting at regular intervals – including daily, weekly and monthly reporting internally and also to Client and Client’s Representatives.
- Construction Manager will be responsible for attending and chairing site meetings, coordination of client direct packages, and procurement.
An Excellent opportunity for a Construction Manager to join an outstanding well-established firm within the Caribbean who is renowned for their consulting services. This Caribbean role provides longevity for the right candidate. This is an urgent role to fill with a quick turnaround process.
Candidates are required to submit written and verbal references.
Construction Manager ~ Compensation
- Salary $72K
- Housing Allowance