Senior Site Superintendent ~ Caribbean
Minimum 10years’ experience as a Senior Site Superintendent or Project/Construction Manager, with a proven track record working on large scale hospitality construction projects.
- Degree qualified in related industry
- Proficient in Procore, Bluebeam, MS Office, MS Projects, Smartsheet and other construction management software
- Caribbean experience – Client preference
- Supervise subcontractors and company work crews that are onsite daily for schedule
- Senior Site Superintendent will write Request for Information (RFI) or seek assistance with writing RFIs as needed
- Senior Site Superintendent will utilization of Procore, RFIs, daily logs, assign Punch List items, Quantity Survey as required
- Maintenance of project drawings with changes
- Remote; Ideally single status, partners also welcomed
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Site Superintendent to work with a renowned construction company within the Caribbean, who is energetic and passionate about there work self-motivated. Able to lead teams in a professional manner.
Senior Site Superintendent ~ Compensation
- Between $100K to $120K – Experience dependant
- Annual bonus
- Full medical package
- Other Ex-pat benefits