Resort Manager~ Caribbean
Minimum of 3-7 years’ working in a leadership/management capacity.
- The Resort Manager will be responsible for all day-to-day and operational aspects of the Caribbean resort, leading a dynamic team, maximizing guest satisfaction, and employee development/satisfaction within established quality standards.
- The Resort Manager must possess a high degree of commercial awareness, understand links between sales and profit with excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- The Resort Manager must be able to understand and ensure compliance with all local laws and regulations, including licensing laws health and safety and other statutory regulations on the Caribbean Island.
- The Resort Manager must be able to develop accurate and aggressive short, medium- and long-term goals for the hotel and its departments.
- Work with the senior leadership team in developing strategic plans, budgets, capital expenditure and financial forecasts as required.
- The Resort Manager must monitor the performance of the Caribbean Resort through the analysis of financial records, guest feedback statistics and other information and ensure proactive correction action where necessary.
- The Candidate must be proactive in resolving guests’ complaints and issues and applying full-service recovery efforts, inclusive of appropriate compensation, in order to ensure that guests leave the Caribbean Resort fully satisfied and wanting to return.
Resort Manager ~ Compensation
- Salary $72K USD NET
- Housing & utilities provided
- Medical Insurance
- 1 vacation return flight per annum