Pool and Beach Manager ~ Caribbean
Minimum of 5 years’ experience working for 5* Luxury properties.
- The Pool and Beach Manager will be responsible for directing and organizing the activities of the Pool & Beach department to maintain the high standards of service offered at the Caribbean Resort.
- The Pool and Beach Manager will plan and direct the functions of administration and planning of the Pool & Beach department to meet the daily needs of the Caribbean Resort’s operation while implementing effective controls of labor costs.
- The Pool and Beach Manager will ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards at the Caribbean Resort.
- The Pool & Beach Manager will be responsible for interviewing, training, supervising, counseling, scheduling, and evaluating staff under their direct management at the Caribbean Resort.
- The Pool and Beach Manager must be a strong swimmer and have knowledge in basic First Aid and CPR
- The Pool and Beach Manager must be able to operate non-motorized water sports equipment.
- The candidate must be able to define, resolve guest concerns and react quickly and professionally in a highly professional manner.
- The Pool and Beach Manager must ensure that all beach & pool equipment and tools at the Caribbean Resort are available and to give the guests the best vacation possible.
- The Candidate will monitor time sheets and prepare payroll reports.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Pool and Beach Manager to join an extraordinary ultra luxury brand in the Caribbean to continue to grow in their professional development and apply their current skills.
Pool and Beach Manager ~ Compensation
- $45,600 USD Per Annum
- Housing Allowance
- 10% Performance Bonus
- Service Charge