Front Office Manager~ Caribbean
Minimum of five (5) years’ management level experience in rooms division management or a similar guest-facing department role preferably in a luxury hospitality environment.
- The Front Office Manager will be providing strategic leadership to the Front Office team via setting goals and targets and implementing action plans towards ensuring the team is consistently meeting its objectives.
- The Front Office Manager will assist in developing the annual Front Office budget in conjunction with the General Manager and Hotel Controller.
- The Front Office Manager will facilitate a seamless experience for all guests throughout all stages of the guest journey from arrival to departure at the Caribbean Resort.
- The Candidate must be able to manage guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests, assisting with guest inquiries and ensuring guest issues are resolved.
- The Front Office Manager must ensure a high degree of confidentiality is maintained in all aspects of the Caribbean resort’s operations.
- The Front Office Manager must be able to conduct consistent and documented quality control inspections to ensure the maintenance of and adherence to the Caribbean resort standards throughout the department.
- Must possess an excellent level of business writing, sales, and negotiation skills are required.
- Must be high proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Opera.
- Candidate must be able to work well under pressure.
- Single status candidates preferred
This is an exciting opportunity to join a luxury Caribbean luxury brand to lead a diverse and dynamic team.
Front Office Manager~ Compensation
- Salary 54K USD Per Annum Gross
- Housing Allowance
- Vehicle Allowance