Executive Sous Chef ~ Caribbean
Minimum of 5 years’ plus in an Executive Sous Chef position.
Executive Sous Chef must be able to manage and train the team, reporting the Executive Chef.
- 3-year Culinary Arts degree or other certification – Bachelors degree proffered
- Server safe certification
- Vast knowledge in culinary arts up to date with new food trends
- Proven leadership and creative abilities inside the kitchen
- Expert problem solver, guest facing
- Monitor and track inventory and maintain recipe records – proficient using Microsoft
- Executive Sous Chef must have management experience
- When requested you will be required to fill in for the Exe Chef
Fantastic opportunity for an Executive Sous Chef to work with a luxury brand within the Caribbean.
Please provide a portfolio of work and references.
Executive Sous Chef ~ Compensation
- $84K USD Per Annum
- Housing Allowance
- Bonus/Service charge