Executive Pastry Chef~ Caribbean
Minimum of 5 years’ experience working for 5* Luxury properties in similar role.
- The Executive Pastry Chef is responsible for overseeing the pastry department operation in collaboration with the Culinary Director at the Caribbean Resort.
- The Executive Pastry Chef will drive innovation and business results for the Caribbean Resort’s multi restaurants, beach service and in-room dining.
- The Executive Pastry Chef will be responsible for developing, designing, and creating new applications, processes, relationships, systems or products, inclusive of artistic contributions.
- The Executive Pastry Chef will assist in the modification and creation of menus that sustain interest and repeated patronage at the Caribbean Resort.
- The Executive Pastry Chef will be responsible for creating a prominent image for the Caribbean Resort’s restaurants by assisting with marketing and public relations campaigns orchestrated by the Caribbean Resort marketing team.
- The Executive Pastry Chef would be accountable for achieving the department’s financial goals and actively managing food costs.
- The Executive Pastry Chef will participate in training culinary and restaurant staff on menu items including ingredients, preparation and execution methods, unique tastes, and dietary preferences.
- Caribbean experience preferred and proficient in oral and written English.
- Prior luxury experience preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Adaptable and able to work well under pressure with a proven ability to develop a high-performing teams,
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, innovative, results-oriented culinary artisan with an undeniable dual passion for developing people and crafting to join a luxury Caribbean property.
Executive Pastry Chef ~ Compensation
- $57,600 USD Gross Per Annum
- Housing Allowance
- Vehicle Allowance
- Travel Allowance