Director of Housekeeping~ Caribbean
Minimum of five (5) years’ management level experience in housekeeping or
rooms division in 5* luxury properties
- The Director of Housekeeping will be responsible for developing, participate in, and implement business plans for the department that are aligned with the Caribbean Resort’s mission, objectives and strategies.
- The Director of Housekeeping will provide leadership and strategic direction to the housekeeping team via setting goals and targets and implementing action plans towards ensuring the team is consistently meeting its objectives.
- The Director of Housekeeping will develop the annual department budget in conjunction with the General Manager and Financial Controller.
- The Director of Housekeeping will facilitate a seamless arrival and stay-over guest room experience for all guests including VIPs and special occasion celebrants at the Caribbean Resort.
- The Candidate will work closely with the Director of Facilities & Maintenance to ensure a comprehensive preventive maintenance program is actively maintained at the Caribbean Resort.
- The Candidate must establish and maintain accurate inventory records and ensures linen, uniforms, supplies and inventories are kept up to par.
- The Director of Housekeeping will develop, modify, and enhance the Caribbean Resort’s housekeeping department standard operating procedures.
- The candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Opera.
- Candidate must be able to work well under pressure and must possess exceptional level of attention to detail.
- Single status candidates preferred.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a luxury Caribbean luxury brand to lead a diverse and dynamic team.
Director of Housekeeping ~ Compensation