Director Of Front Office ~ Caribbean
Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Front Office Manager or Director of Front Office working with luxury hotels or resorts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality
- Strong working knowledge of Opera and other hotel software systems
- Front Office Manger must be hands on 40/60 split between office and front desk
- Caribbean experience preferred; Island experience is a must
- Must be able to work well within a team, coach and lead local team members in a professional manner to deliver best results
- Single candidates preferred – if not please note there are no benefits for spouse
Fantastic opportunity to work as a Director of Front Office for a luxury resort within the Caribbean with a strong knowledge of Front office operations, who is a hands on leader with excellent communication skills, providing fresh new ideas and strategies along with regular team and 1-2-1 meetings, assuring the highest level of guest satisfaction.
Director Of Front Office ~ Compensation
- $60,000 USD Gross
- Housing + Utilities
- Medical provided 50/50 shared between employer and employee
- Meals provide on site