Bar Manager ~ Caribbean
Minimum of 5 years’ experience working for 5* Luxury Properties in A La Carte restaurants.
- BSc or Certification in F&B Management
- WSET would be an advantage.
- The Bar Manager will be responsible for the operation of the Bars providing warm and friendly customer service that contributes to the overall guest experience at the Caribbean Resort.
- The Bar Manager will oversee the hygiene and safety regulations at the Caribbean Resort Bar area.
- The Bar Manager must be familiar with all the Caribbean Resort services /features and local attractions /activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
- The Bar Manager will be responsible for maintaining wine and beverage par stocks and beverage cost at an optimum (budget) level.
- The Bar Manager will be responsible for the supervision and training of F&B staff members at the Caribbean Resort.
- Pre-opening experience preferred.
- The Bar Manager must be able to organize staff schedules and managing the payroll budget
- Opera knowledge required
- The Bar Manager must ensure the taking of cash, the recording of sales and till reconciliation is all carried out in line with financial procedures and any other written and verbal communications,
- The Bar Manager must be detailed oriented with an ability to handle multiple priorities and maintain good relations with members and suppliers
An exciting opportunity for a Bar Manager with a proven track record of working within the 5* hotel industry with proven leadership skills, a great opportunity to work for a luxury brand within the Caribbean.
Bar Manager ~ Compensation
- $72K USD Per Annum
- Housing Allowance
- 10% Performance Bonus
- Service Charge