Assistant Owners Representative ~ Caribbean
Minimum of 2-5 years’ post grad experience working Client Side within the Construction industry.
- Project / Construction Management or Quantity Surveying Degree
- Quantity Surveying knowledge
- Working or worked Client Side (Developer)
- Software: Proficient in MS Office, Bluebeam, Autocad, SketchUp
- Hospitality client interfacing
- Read and write English proficiently, Spanish is a plus
- Managing multiple projects at one time
- Projects: Ultra Luxury Villas/Condos & Resorts
- Please note if you have no overseas experience this is not a problem, our client is looking to develop the Assistant Owners Representative role further and provide career growth
Fantastic opportunity for a post grad candidate who is looking to start a career overseas, or whom is currently working aboard and looking to make their next move, working for a renowned reputable developer in the Caribbean.
Assistant Owners Representative ~ compensation
- $72K USD Per annum
- Housing allowance